Searchable Tolstoy PSS

Jesse Stavis jstavis at WISC.EDU
Tue Jan 29 01:56:06 UTC 2013

I have downloaded all ninety volumes of Tolstoy's Polnoe sobranie sochinenii from Irina Petrovitskaya's website (http://petrovitskaya.lifeware.ru/sobranie_sochineniy), but I would like to search for specific items in the text. I have downloaded a trial version of Adobe Acrobat Pro and begun converting the files into searchable text. It looks like this process is going to take several days, so I just wanted to make sure that a searchable PSS doesn't already exist before I take the time to do this. If anyone knows of any such resource, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and help.

Jesse Stavis
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Slavic Languages and Literature
University of Wisconsin-Madison