Panelist wanted for upcoming symposium on the Danube river, Colgate University

Marijeta Bozovic metabozovic at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 29 02:20:33 UTC 2013

Attention: academics interested in matters Danube River!

We are looking to add one more paper for our upcoming interdisciplinary
conference on the Black and Blue Danube River, held on March 2nd at Colgate
University.
We are especially interested in finding someone whose work might fit a
panel titled "Watersheds: Empire, Nation, Union."
Please contact me off-list if you are interested in joining us.

Please see the symposium overview on the project website here:
http://blackandbluedanube.com/symposium/
For an overview of the project, please see: http://blackandbluedanube.com/

sincerely,
Marijeta Bozovic