Mea culpa! (naschet Tolstogo)

David Powelstock pstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Tue Jan 29 23:56:47 UTC 2013

Dear SEELANGers,

I spoke too soon in recommending Feb-Web as a site for searchable full text
of Tolstoy's *Pol. sob. soch.*. Feb-Web puts placeholder links in for
volumes for which they have not yet posted the full text: little boxes with
single dots in them. Unfortunately, very few of the Tolstoy volumes listed
have in fact been incorporated, which I failed to notice. (Other sections,
including those I work with most, are much more complete.) They do scan new
texts when they can, though. You can see news of the latest entries on
their home page under "Novosti."

I'm sorry to have given anyone false hope. And for the sake of tolstovedy
everywhere, I hope Feb-Web can manage to develop their Tolstoy section soon!

Cheers,
David
David Powelstock
Assoc. Prof. of Russian and Comparative Literature
Chair, Comparative Literature
Director, Master of Arts in Comparative Humanities
Brandeis University
Waltham, MA 02453