A Symposium on "Eugene Onegin" at Reed College

Evgenii Bershtein bershtee at REED.EDU
Wed Jan 30 02:30:01 UTC 2013

The Reed College Russian department will be hosting a scholarly symposium entitled " "Eugene Onegin" : Pushkin's Novel in Verse, Tchaikovsky's Opera, a Russian Theme" on April 5-6, 2013.
The symposium program is largely formed, and it will be published soon. We do, however, have slots for one or two more 30-minute long papers. If you would like to propose a paper, please email me off-list at your earliest convenience. Please include in your email the title of your paper and a brief abstract. The organizers will cover transportation and accommodation for all participants from North America.

Best wishes,

Evgenii Bershtein
Associate Professor and Chair
Russian department