Translators and proof readers needed for English version of Russian journal

Chris Stroop cstroop at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 6 16:21:08 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

My employer, the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and
Public Administration, publishes an interdisciplinary religious studies
quarterly of a largely theoretical direction (with quite a bit of
historical material as well): *Gosudarstvo, religiia, Tserkov' v Rossii i
za rubezhom *(www.religion.rane.ru). It has recently been decided that we
will be publishing an English-language online version twice yearly with
translations of a selection of the best articles. We plan on getting the
first English issue out by the end of this calendar year.

As the editor of the English version, it's my job to recruit translators
and proofreaders. If you are interested in either role (for the current
issue or potentially for future issues), please reply to me, and feel free
to pass on this information to anyone who may be interested. Both
translation and proofreading will be financially compensated; contact me
for details. Translators should be native English speakers (or have
demonstrated equivalent fluency) with excellent knowledge of Russian.
Proofreaders should be native English speakers (or have demonstrated
equivalent fluency).

Best,

Chris Stroop
--
Christopher Stroop
PhD, History and Humanities, Stanford University