Hermitage Publishers

Alyssa Gillespie gillespie.20 at ND.EDU
Tue Jul 9 02:38:36 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues:

Can anyone tell me whether Hermitage Publishers is still in business and, if so, how to contact them? I would like to assign Emil Draitser's anthology of 19th-century poetry for my classes this fall, but when I sent an email to the address given on both their website and their online order form, it was returned to me as undeliverable.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Best to all,
Alyssa

Alyssa Dinega Gillespie