B/C/S programs

Marijeta Bozovic marijeta.bozovic at YALE.EDU
Tue Jul 9 10:54:00 UTC 2013

Dear SEELANGSers, colleagues and friends:

The next issue of ASEEES NewsNet will run an article on
Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian language (and literature, culture) programs.

I would be grateful to hear from colleagues who teach or have taught in the
field -- where all is the language being offered?
What programs are flourishing? What techniques, texts, approaches seem
promising?

If you have a moment, and thoughts or news to report on the status of B/C/S
programs, I would be grateful for your time.
Please reply off-list to my email below.

sincerely,
Marijeta

Marijeta Bozovic
Assistant Professor