Follow-up on Gosudarstvo, religiia, Tserkov'

Chris Stroop cstroop at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 11 12:36:11 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you to those of you who have responded to my recent request for
translators and proofreaders for *Gosudarstvo, religiia, Tserkov' v Rossii
i za rubezhom*. The response has been overwhelming, and as I was traveling
between Russia and the US and spending a few days on vacation lately, I
haven't been able to keep up with it.

Thank you for your patience; I will be attending to the unanswered e-mails
soon and organizing my information on potential translators and
proofreaders for the upcoming late 2013 issue and beyond. Once the content
for our first English issue is finalized, I will get back in touch with
individuals to organize translation and proofreading work for this
particular issue.

I'm afraid I do not need further inquiries about this at this time. Thanks
to all of you who have responded to the initial e-mail.

Best,

Chris Stroop

--
Christopher Stroop
PhD, History and Humanities, Stanford University