Review of Twenty-first Century Russian Poetry abthology in Russia Beyond the Headlines

larissa shmailo larissa_shmailo at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 24 01:56:25 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues:

Please find at the URL below an extremely positive review of the new online anthology, Twenty-first Century Russian Poetry. The anthology features 50 exceptional contemporary Russian poets,
translated by equally gifted poets.

http://rbth.ru/arts/2013/07/23/fifty_russian_poets_unveiled_in_online_anthology_28317.html

The full anthology and contributor biosare available at the URL below.

http://bigbridge.org/BB17/poetry/twentyfirstcenturyrussianpoetry/twenty-first-century-russian-poetry-contents.html

I hope our spirited anthology will find its way into some of your classrooms.

Kind regards,
Larissa

Larissa
 Shmailo
Editor, Twenty-first Century Russian Poetry