This just in

Nina Kruglikova nina.kruglikova at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 26 10:16:04 UTC 2013

They apparently don't mention the book anymore (only the authors, incl.
Dostoevsky), because Kucherena said he brought "Crime and Punishment", but
when he took the book out of the bag, it turned out to be "The Brothers
Karamazov". As many people were joking - it would be more embarassing if it
were "The Idiot"! :)

also, an interesting quote from "Moscow-Petushki": "...А тот, кто с
интеллектом -- тот и вовсе пропал в аэропорту Шереметьево: сидел и коньяк
пил."