Film Question - US and Russia in Each Other's Films

Bernard Besserglik besserglik at ORANGE.FR
Wed Jul 31 19:10:52 UTC 2013

Kathryn Bigelow's relatively recent (2002) Hollywood-style action-movie K-19: The Widowmaker, set aboard a stricken nuclear submarine, is unusual in that it portrays an all-Russian cast of characters acting heroically.