How to Get Translation Work in DC?

Will Wright wmw1 at WILLIAMS.EDU
Wed Jun 5 00:38:30 UTC 2013

Dear SEELANGS,

I would greatly appreciate any advice on how I could secure any translating work (Russian & English) in DC this summer!
Please reply off list at wmw1 at williams.edu with any advice

I have just graduated from Williams College with a Russian major (also studied abroad 1 year & attended Middlebury language school), and while I am not a certified translator or anything, I can translate well, especially written texts.

Thanks so much in advance for any help!
Will Wright