Query: Cossacks

Graham, Seth s.graham at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Jun 6 15:05:03 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I've received the following query from a British television producer researching the Cossacks in Russia. If anyone can help her out, please respond to her directly at tatiane.feres at rdftelevision.com<mailto:tatiane.feres at rdftelevision.com>

All best wishes,

Seth

D r S e t h G r a h a m
Lecturer in Russian
School of Slavonic and East European Studies
University College London
Gower St
London WC1E 6BT
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7679 8735
s.graham at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:s.graham at ucl.ac.uk>

From: Tatiane Feres [mailto:tatiane.feres at rdftelevision.com]

My name is Tatiane Feres, I work for a production company called RDF Television in London and we are researching a new series for National Geographic Channel.
The series is about fascinating groups of people around Europe who have interesting traditions, jobs, beliefs, practices or even hobbies.
I came across your contact when researching about the Cossacks in Russia.
We find the Cossacks really intriguing and would like to find out more about them and also if it would be possible to film a short story at one of the military academies. This is a presenter-led series, so ideally our host would spend a day or two there and take part in a training suggested by them.
We will be filming during July, August and September.

I was wondering if you can help me to get in touch with them or can suggest me the best approach - I am happy to speak to you over the phone, please just let me know what time best suits you.

Looking forward to speaking to you soon.

Many thanks,

All the best

Tatiane

Tatiane Feres | Assistant Producer
RDF Television | The Gloucester Building | Kensington Village | Avonmore Road | London | W14 8RF
t. +44 (0)20 7013 4075 | f. +44 (0)20 7013 4001
Tatiane.Feres at rdftelevision.com<mailto:Tatiane.Feres at rdftelevision.com> | www.rdftelevision.com<http://www.rdftelevision.com/> | www.zodiakmedia.com<http://www.zodiakmedia.com/>

Any views or opinions are entirely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RDF Television unless specifically stated. This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please note that of RDF Television monitors email activity and further communication will signify your consent to this. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system. RDF Television Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales (Registration No. 6219647) with registered office located at Gloucester Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8RF.