Join the International or North American Dostoevsky Society: Sign up by July 31 to get Dostoevsky Studies #16 this summer!

Dr. S éamas O'Driscoll seamas.odriscoll at DOSTOEVSKY.ORG
Sun Jun 9 20:41:00 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Slavic Scholars,

Nietzsche on Dostoevsky: "...the only psychologist from whom I have anything to learn." - (1887)

Are you a student of Dostoevsky? Do you wish you could engage more closely with the leading scholars and latest literature in the Dostoevsky community? Then you should consider the benefits of joining the International Dostoevsky Society, or--if you're based in the US, Canada or Mexico--the North American Dostoevsky Society!

To clarify a point of confusion:
1. If you live in Canada, US or Mexico your membership in the IDS is purchased through the NADS website: http://www.dostoevsky-na.org/.
2. If you live anywhere else in the world, you may join the IDS directly through this website: http://www.dostoevsky.org/.

Your annual dues (IDS: €25 for professionals, €15 for students; NADS: $25 for professionals, $15 for students) will entitle you to membership in the IDS or the NADS, and a one year subscription to the journal Dostoevsky Studies, the leading publication in its field. Membership is required to participate in Society events, including the IDS’s upcoming Symposium in Moscow. Members of the North American and International Dostoevsky Societies enjoy access to unique resources and close association with an engaged and energetic scholarly community. We hope you'll choose to join us in another exciting year of Dostoevsky scholarship!

We will be placing our second order for Dostoevsky Studies #16 in August, so the deadline for this order is July 31. Memberships purchased after July 31 will still include DS 16, but these issues will be shipped later in the fall.

Visit  http://www.dostoevsky.org/ (IDS) or http://www.dostoevsky-na.org/ (NADS) to sign up today.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Dr. Séamas O'Driscoll