AATSEEL Panel on Religion/Spirituality in Post-Soviet Film and Literature

David McVey mcvey.23 at BUCKEYEMAIL.OSU.EDU
Thu Jun 13 23:36:25 UTC 2013

Dear Russian culturists:

I am organizing a 2014 AATSEEL panel proposal on religion and religious/spiritual values in post-Soviet Russian film and literature. I plan to give a presentation on Pavel Lungin's most recent cinematic offering, Dirizher (The Conductor). If you are interested in any aspect of this broadly conceived topic and wish to join the panel as a presenter, chair, or discussant, please reply to me offlist at mcvey.23 at osu.edu.

David McVey, ABD
Department of Slavic and East European Languages and Culture
The Ohio State University