HBO documentary on Pussy Riot -- TIMES of broadcasts this week

Sun Jun 16 21:47:55 UTC 2013

Françoise Rosset wrote:

> The next three days that it's airing are (according to my Search
> function):
>
> June 16 (Today)  5:15 pm on HBOw

Yes, this showing also appeared on regular HBO this afternoon at 2:15
Eastern (just ended, got a good recording :-) ).

> June 18  10:30 am on regular HBO
> June 22  4:40 pm on regular HBO

I should also have mentioned (for those who care) that the show is rated
TV-MA, not because of rampant cursing (Nadya's husband especially favors
the f-word), but obviously because of one scene at a biology museum
where the members of Voina are seen completely naked engaged in various
sex acts, Tolokonnikova being eight months pregnant at the time. Two
minutes of porn with occasional visible genitalia.

The other 88 minutes are fine.

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com