AATSEEL panel proposal: Career Opportunities for Slavists Beyond the Academy

Julia S McAnallen julia8 at BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Jun 17 22:12:25 UTC 2013

Dear Slavists,

I’m hoping to organize a roundtable for AATSEEL in Chicago entitled “Career
Opportunities for Slavists Beyond the Academy.” Please let me know ASAP if
you are interested in participating (note the July 1 submission deadline).
I’m especially interested in participants who are working or have worked in
non-academic positions (preferably *after* obtaining a degree in Slavic
languages or a related field) and/or have played a significant role in
advising students on alternative/non-academic career paths. Please feel
free to forward this message to others who you think might be suitable for
such a panel.

You may respond to me directly at julia8 at berkeley.edu or mcanall8 at msu.edu

Best,

Julia