Looking for stories from a teen / child point of view about exile and/or famine

Andrea Gregovich agregovich at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 18 15:06:27 UTC 2013

*The Endless Steppe *by Esther Hautzig is a perfect example.  It's written
by a woman from, if I recall correctly, Lithuania, who was exiled to
Siberia with her family during WWII.
-- Andrea