Call for Submissions for Verges

D Lockyer dlockyer at UVIC.CA
Sat Jun 22 13:12:20 UTC 2013

Final Call for Submissions for Verges: Germanic & Slavic Studies in Review

Extended Deadline: June 30, 2013

Verges: Germanic & Slavic Studies in Review, an online and open-access
graduate student journal of the University of Victoria, is accepting
submissions for Volume 2, Issue 2 to be published in November/December 2013.
We encourage graduate and upper-level undergraduate students to submit. This
issue is not a themed issue; thus, we accept interdisciplinary articles
(empirical and theoretical) pertinent to Germanic and/or Slavic Studies
including, but not limited to: film, language, linguistics, translation,
literature, history and art. We are looking for articles at least 3,600
words long (not including works cited) in MLA format.  A more detailed CFS
can be found at the journal's website, as well as submission information:
http://journals.uvic.ca/index.php/verges/index.

The deadline for submissions has been extended to June 30, 2013. Contact the
journal editors at gsreview at uvic.ca if you have any questions. We look
forward to receiving your submissions.

All best,

Dorota Lockyer.