Two Rooms for Rent in Moscow (July 3rd through mid-August)

William Cohen willcohen at OUTLOOK.COM
Thu Jun 27 12:22:20 UTC 2013

My flatmate and I are subletting our rooms in an apartment just down the block from metro station Tretyakovskaya/Novokuznetskaya from July 3rd through mid-to-late August. One room is 19 sq. meters and has a mattress, desk and couch. The other room is quite small--or cozy if you prefer--but Anna Akhmatova lived for nearly thirty years in the exact same room two floors below, so who are we to complain? The flat itself has three bedrooms and a spacious living room that you are welcome to hang out in. It is located on the top floor of the building and has a great view and plenty of sunlight. The third bedroom is occupied by a friendly Russian woman in her late 20s who works as an architect. I doubt there are many people on here who don't speak Russian, but just in case I'll note that she speaks reasonably good English. The large room is 7000 rubles/week, and the small room is 6000 rubles a week. All utilities and wi-fi are included. We would prefer people who want to rent the rooms the entire time we will be out of town. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me off-list at willcohen at outlook.com.