"Vysotsky in English" in Boston

Sentinel76 Astrakhan thysentinel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 4 14:33:31 UTC 2013

A bit of shameless self-promotion:

Dear Russian culture lovers in Boston!

"Vysotsky in English" project is returning to Boston after 4 years.  I would like to cordially invite you all to my show.

Friday, May 17, 9 pm
The Russian Lounge, 386 Market St, Brighton, MA
http://therussianlounge.com/

My shows are a tribute to one of the greatest Russian poets of the 20th Century, entertaining / educational events.  I have successfully performed at Stanford, MIT, Carnegie-Mellon, and lots of other places.  It would be awesome if you could attend!

Vadim Astrakhan
www.vvinenglish.com