iPads

Paul Richardson paulr at RUSSIANLIFE.COM
Thu May 9 17:58:21 UTC 2013

I brought iPhone on trip last fall. Walked into Megafon in Moscow and got very good plan that covered Moscow area for just a few bucks a day. Popped in their SIM and it worked great. Only problem was that put me on "roaming" status when I went to StP, which was far more expensive for calling and data. But still not crippling. If you can take the time to sort out the plans, it's good way to go. Certainly far less expensive than buying a local dumb phone, which is what I had done in past.

iPads were everywhere. As ubiquitous as here. Maybe more so.

Paul R
Russian Life