Songs About Psychiatry

Sentinel76 Astrakhan thysentinel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 21 12:31:33 UTC 2013

Off the top of my head:

Владимир Высоцкий "Диагноз" (На стене висели в рамках...)
Владимир Высоцкий "О Сумасшедшем Доме" (Сказал себе я...)
Владимир Высоцкий "Жертва Телевидения" (Есть телевизор -- подайте трибуну...)
Александр Башлачев "Палата 6" (Хотел в Алма-Ату...)
Алиса "О Сумашедшем Доме" (Я пою о сумасшедшем доме...)
Алиса "День Открытых Дверей" (В нашем сумасшедшем доме...)

Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 09:44:37 +0100
From: rr423 at CAM.AC.UK
Subject: [SEELANGS] Songs About Psychiatry
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for Russian songs that are set in
psychiatric hospitals or that touch on psychiatric themes along the
lines of Aleksandr Galich's "Pravo na otdykh" or Vladimir Vysotsky's "S Kanatchikovoi dachi." I'm primarily looking for Soviet-era songs, though if you have pre-Soviet or
post-Soviet suggestions, I would be grateful for those too. Please reply
 offline.

Best,
Rebecca Reich
--
Rebecca Reich
Lecturer in Russian Literature and Culture

University of Cambridgerr423 at cam.ac.uk