SEELANGS Digest - 24 May 2013 (#2013-226)

Susan Welsh welsh_business at VERIZON.NET
Sat May 25 11:50:51 UTC 2013

Subject: Re: Is this authentic?

The quoted remarks by Putin below are in no way different from the
policy of the United States and many other countries. Immigrants are
required to learn English and respect our culture. This in no way
implies xenophobia. It is what makes a melting pot "melt."
There are, of course, many issues making the integration of immigrants
difficult in different countries, but these cannot be blamed on Putin.

--

Susan Welsh

http://www.ssw-translation.com

Leesburg, Virginia USA