Reputable translation firms

Katya Nemtchinova katya at SPU.EDU
Fri May 31 19:31:21 UTC 2013

On behalf of a colleague:

I would like to ask you a favor, please! Today I was busily getting some quotes to have a few documents translated from English into Russian for our work in Tajikistan when I started wondering about the reputations of these translating companies that I have found online. Of course they all have glowing reviews on their websites (!), but I couldn’t find any potentially unbiased reviews of their work. I thought perhaps you might be able to recommend an affordable translation firm? I got the best quote from “Russian Translation Pros” and second best quote from “Technovate Translations”. Have you heard of either of those companies?

Thank you,
Katya Nemtchinova
Seattle Pacific University