Short Story in Translation: Russian Citizenship and National Identity

Perova Natasha perova09 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 1 08:49:28 UTC 2013

  a.. AKSYONOV, Vassily, Palmer's First Flight; Palmer's Second Flight, tr.
Alla Zbinovsky, #38, p.73
  b.. BUIDA, Yuri, Eve Eve, tr. Andrew Bromfield, #7.
  c.. KLIMONTOVICH, Nikolai, The Road to Rome, tr. Frank Williams, #35, p.
270.
  d.. LEVITIN, Mikhail, A Jewish God in Paris, tr. Amanda Love Darragh, #45,
p. 200.
  e.. MAKANIN, Vladimir, The Captive of the Caucasus, #38, p.11, tr. Arch
Tait
  f.. SHTERN, Ludmila, The Russian Blues, tr. Joanne Turnbull, #14, p.136
The above stories published in Glas are all related to Russian citizenship
and national identity in the European context.

Enjoy.

Natasha Perova
GLAS New Russian Writing
tel. +7-495-441 9157