Fwd: We are live!

Vladislav Rjéoutski rjeoutski at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 1 13:36:20 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

The editors of *ВИВЛIОθИКА: E-Journal of Eighteenth-Century Russian Studies*
<http://vivliofika.library.duke.edu/>(URL:
http://vivliofika.library.duke.edu/) are pleased to announce the
publication of the inaugural edition of the Eighteenth-Century Russian
Studies Association <http://www.ecrsa.org/>’s open access, peer-reviewed
journal. It is our hope that this new electronic publication will provide a
forum for the promotion, dissemination, and critical analysis of original
scholarly research on eighteenth-century Russian studies, based on a spirit
of internationalism and a belief in the principle of accessibility. In line
with this approach, the inaugural issue of *ВИВЛIОθИКА* is dedicated to the
topic of French language acquisition in eighteenth-century Russia, and
includes articles (in French) by Vladislav Rjéoutski, Ekaterina Kislova,
and Serguey Vlassov, as well as a foreword (in English) by Derek Offord
(see the Table of Contents<http://vivliofika.library.duke.edu/issue/view/2231>
 ).  All articles are free to download as PDF files.

We would welcome feedback and comments on our inaugural issue.

Yours sincerely,
*ВИВЛIОθИКА* Editorial Board

Ernest Zitser, Duke University (USA): ernest.zitser at duke.edu
Robert Collis, The University of Helsinki (Finland):
robert.collis at helsinki.fi
Olga Tsapina, The Huntington Library (USA): otsapina at huntington.org
Gary Marker, State University of New York at Stony Brook (USA):
gmarker at notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Elena Smilianskaia, National Research University-Higher School of Economics
(Russian Federation): esmilian at mail.ru
Igor Fedyukin, National Research University-Higher School of Economics
(Russian Federation): fedyukin at yahoo.com
Vladislav Rjéoutski, The University of Bristol (United Kingdom):
vladislav.rjeoutski at bristol.ac.uk

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs