Mikhail Zoshchenko

Sasha Senderovich sasha.senderovich at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 4 14:48:14 UTC 2013

Also, check out Greg Carleton's *The Politics of Reception: Critical
Constructions of Mikhail Zoshchenko (*Northwestern University Press, 1998).

Sasha Senderovich
www.sashasenderovich.com

Assistant Professor
Dept. of Germanic and Slavic Languages & Literatures
Program in Jewish Studies
University of Colorado Boulder

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs