Aeroflot has become customer-oriented?

Natalie Kononenko nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Mon Nov 4 20:30:14 UTC 2013

My dve kopeiki - I remember taking a tour group to the USSR in the
late Soviet period.  We landed in some small city.  The luggage was
put on a conveyor belt which disappeared into a slot at one end.  Yes,
I do mean a slot and, when the luggage hit that slot, it tumbled off
the belt and into a pile on the floor.  The American tourists I was
with stared at the whole thing in horror.  Fortunately I, and I
believe another person, had the presence of mind to start pulling the
luggage to one side.

But that being said, I have flown both Aeroflot and Transaero recently
and both were quite comfortable.

Natalie K.

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Sentinel76 Astrakhan
<thysentinel at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Did somebody say something about the quality of Russian airlines?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoFJldO5OPk
>
> Vadim
> http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs

Natalie Kononenko