ASEEES Digital Icons party

Ellen Rutten ellenseelangs at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 12 13:32:40 UTC 2013

Digital Icons: Studies in Russian, Eurasian and Central European New Media (
www.digitalicons.org) is organising an informal party in Boston, on 22
November, during the ASEEES conference. If you would like to celebrate the
journal’s success, catch up on digital news, or discuss new projects,
please come and join us at this informal gathering. We will be happy to see
you!!!

The party will kick start at 8 p.m.; however we might be there a bit
earlier so please come along of you are free. Please RSVP so that we can
book a table. NB: please do so by contacting ellen.rutten at uva.nl, NOT this
mail address, which is rarely read.

You will be able to purchase drinks (and food) from the bar; you can see
their menu on the website:

Coda Restaurant Boston
www.codaboston.com/<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.codaboston.com%2F&h=mAQE0CLLaAQGtgQsp1M2dUUbdBvUhxtAafSUVVQsutTI3wg&s=1>

329 Columbus Ave Boston, MA 02116