short fiction on contemporary Volgograd and/or Odessa

B. Amarilis Lugo de Fabritz amarilis at BUGBYTES.COM
Sun Nov 17 20:46:13 UTC 2013

Patricia Herlihy's volume on Odessa, Odessa a History, is a great
straight out history of the city. You might want to give them a chapter
on a topic on it. Also, Marc Chagall's autobiography is pretty interesting.

Amarilis Lugo de Fabritz
Howard University

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs