Chemistry Programs in Russia?

Tchastnykh Valery tchastnykh at MAIL.RU
Wed Sep 4 13:56:34 UTC 2013

 Deasr Brian!
Have you heard about Center for International Education of Moscow State University(former Preparatory faculty for foreign citizens of MGU).?We are the oldest institution for  foreigners on the territoy of the former Soviet Union.
We still have  10 months preperatory course for foreign students who want to get a diploma at Russian universities. This course includes Russian language, the language of their major and main subjrcts of future major department in Russian ( for example chemists do organic and non organic chemistry, physics). After 10 month course our students are supposed to study with Russian students.
We can also arrange attending lectures at the Department of chemistry of MGU in the second semester.
Valeriy Chastnykh,
Director of Russian programes of the
Centrer for International Education of
Moscow State university.
P.S. Our web site is www.cie.ru

Среда,  4 сентября 2013, 9:22 -04:00 от Brian Johnson <brianrjohnsonphd at GMAIL.COM>:
>Dear SEELANGERS,
>I have three students who want to study abroad in Russia, but their course-heavy chemistry majors make their options very limited.  Does anyone know of any study abroad programs that have a Russian-language component and would also allow students to attend chemistry courses at an institution in Russia or at other Russian-speaking institutions?
>Thanking you in advance,
>Brian
>
>--
>Brian R. Johnson
>Assistant Professor of Russian Language and Literature
  options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at: http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------

С уважением,

Частных Валерий

Best regards,