LRB Review of Robert Chandler's work

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Fri Sep 6 07:25:31 UTC 2013

Thank you, Max, for this!  But since the reviewer does not name the other contributors to this book, I shall take the opportunity to do so myself.  Sibelan Forrester has contributed, as an Afterword, a brilliant essay about Baba Yaga; she has also translated two tales collected by Ivan Khudyakov.  Anna Gunin has translated four skazy by Pavel Bazhov.  And Olga Meerson and Elizabeth Chandler are co-translators of the six skazki by Andrey Platonov that make up the last and longest section of our anthology.

All the best,

Robert