"Psychology of Language Learning ”

Psy Ling psyling at YMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 14 17:09:20 UTC 2013

INVITATION TO WRITE AN ARTICLE
            This is an Invitation to write a
small article about psychology of learning.
            The American Association of teachers
of Slavic and East European Languages (AATSEEL http://www.aatseel.org) publishes a column "Psychology of Language Learning” in its membership newsletter http://www.aatseel.org/publications/newsletter/  which I edit.
            I would like to invite you to make a
contribution to this column. Your article may deal with any aspect of your
research interests that falls under the title of “Psychology of Learning.”
Contributions
to the Newsletter should be round 800 words; in exceptional cases, up to
1200 words (6,500-8,000 characters) is possible, depending on availability of
space in any given issue. This is around one page and a half. Only. Simple
language, not more than two references. Two or three simple and interesting
ideas which may be of use to those who teach Slavic languages.
            Please respond to “Valeri Belianine”
<russianforyou at gmail.com>