Short story or play about Russian nihilists or revolutionaries

Alice Nakhimovsky asnakhimovsky at COLGATE.EDU
Mon Sep 16 14:39:33 UTC 2013

Tom Stoppard's Utopia trilogy. Written in English.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Nataliya Kun <nk2543 at columbia.edu> wrote:

> Dear Professor Platt,
>
> You may find Leskov’s «Путешествие с нигилистом» (A Journey with a
> Nihilist) interesting.  I think it was published in the book
> “Satirical Stories of Nikolai Leskov.”  It may be considered
> anti-nihilist in a very peculiar way.  A great example of Leskov’s
> irony and very short!
>
> Nataliya
>

> --
> Nataliya Kun
> Lecturer, Columbia University
> Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
> 715 Hamilton Hall
> New York, NY, 10027
> nk2543 at columbia.edu

Alice Nakhimovsky
Professor of Russian and Eurasian Studies and Jewish Studies
Director, Russian and Eurasian Studies
Colgate University