Thanks to Alex Rudd

Benjamin Rifkin rifkin at TCNJ.EDU
Wed Sep 18 21:11:50 UTC 2013

Dear SEELANGers:

Please join me in thanking Alex Rudd for his tremendous dedication of SEELANGs.  Many of us find this community to be an important resource for us in our work as scholars, teachers, and translators.

The shift of a listserv from one site to another can be an extraordinary effort and we all owe Alex a debt of gratitude for his continuing support of our community.

Sincerely,

Ben Rifkin
The College of New Jersey