Thanks to Alex Rudd

Liv Bliss bliss.mst at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 18 23:37:31 UTC 2013

Alex Who? No, kidding: I remember with gratitude the prompt and personal attention he gave me when I was having problems signing in these many moons ago. Our Alex is a prince among men.

Liv Bliss
ATA-Certified Russian to English Translator
tel.: (928) 367 1615

We have to protect the forest to keep the unicorns alive
Timothy Westbrook: Project Runway, Season 12