Rise in Russian Enrollment Fall Semester

Sarah Hurst sarahnhurst at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 19 10:24:23 UTC 2013

I would also like to hear about it. I would be extremely surprised.
Firstly, because languages are probably being seen as less valuable with
the ease of computer translation that's available. Secondly, because of the
political situation in Russia. And if for some reason there had been an
increase in enrollment this year, I don't think it would be statistically
meaningful.

Sarah Hurst

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs