Russian Dictionary

TSUTSUMI Masanori (KU) tsutsm01 at KANAGAWA-U.AC.JP
Thu Sep 26 06:55:38 UTC 2013

Dear Seelangers,

S. Kimura et al.(eds). Hakuyusha Rosiago Jiten, Kaiteisinpan. Tokyo: Hakuyus
ha, 1995.

This is a Russan-Japanese Dictionary with IPA descriptions of pronunciation..

It has a Russian title.
Новый Русско-японский словарь, изд. 2-е, пе
реработанное.

The first edition published in 1975 had IPA descriptions of pronunciation, t
oo.

  TSUTSUMI, Masanori
   Kanagawa University, Yokohama, Japan

        堤    正典        TSUTSUMI Masanori
          神奈川大学        Kanagawa University
         国際文化交流学科  Dep. of Cross-Cultural Studies
            tsutsumi at kanagawa-u.ac.jp