Kolyma tales

Josefina Lundblad josefina.lundblad at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 26 15:43:46 UTC 2013

If I can suggest three that are absolutely essential then "По снегу" (as a
prelude and an introduction into the world of the camps as well as into the
world of the writer), "На представку" (explore the Pushkin connection if
your students are well-versed in Russian 19th cent. lit.), and "Сентенция"
(because it is the greatest - to put it mildly). I hope this was helpful!

Josefina

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs