Question about Pasternak

Svetlana Grenier greniers at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Thu Apr 3 13:39:36 UTC 2014

Thank you very much, Zach!  I did not know that.  I'll publish anything I
find on the list.  Nadezhda Mandelstam speaks of Herzen's influence on
Mandelstam, but so far I have not found anything on Pasternak and Herzen,
beyond his words to Chukovskaia.  But the search continues!

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs