Vocabulary lists from Russian textbooks

Robert Reynolds reynoldsrjr at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 4 09:56:19 UTC 2014

Dear SEELANGers,

I am working on a project to create online resources for studying Russian
vocabulary and morphology, automatically adapting to the vocabulary used in
the student's textbook. I have been given the task of compiling vocabulary
lists from each chapter of popular Russian textbooks, especially Nachalo,
Golosa, and V Puti. I imagine that I am not the first to have need of lists
like this.

If you already have such lists for a given book or chapter, would you be so
kind to send them my way at rre014 (at) uit (dot) no ?  All contributions
are welcome (including textbooks in languages other than English), and
since the project is open-source, the resulting wordlists will be made
freely available for you to use, too.

Thank you!

Rob Reynolds

Universitetet i Tromsø