Texts in Russian

Sidney Dement sidneydement at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 7 13:59:49 UTC 2014

Hi Joe,
In my dissertation I chose to cite Losev's *Moi bednyi, bednyi
master*(2006) after a year with the manuscripts in the archives.  You
can see how
his version of the manuscripts aligns with the archival holdings on pp
42-46 of my dissertation: http://hdl.handle.net/1808/7825.  It worked for
my purposes in the dissertation.  To my knowledge there is no scholarly
consensus on any one published edition of the novel or manuscripts.

Best,
Sidney Dement, PhD
Assistant Professor of Russian
Department of German and Russian Studies
Binghamton University

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs