Paid internship in the city of Novosibirsk

Cosmopolitan cosmoschool2 at MAIL.RU
Wed Apr 9 14:16:26 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Educational Centre "Cosmopolitan", Novosibirsk, Russia, is pleased to
announce that we have a vacancy available for a paid internship that starts
in September 2014 and comprises teaching English at the language courses in
the city of Novosibirsk, the administrative capital of Siberia and the third
largest city in Russia. We provide accommodation in Novosibirsk and an
opportunity to have Russian language lessons and work on a year-abroad
project under the guidance of our professional teachers.

We are absolutely sure that our program will be an excellent opportunity for
your students to gain valuable skills and experience for their future
profession while being immersed in the Russian culture, having intensive
practice in the Russian language, and interacting with Russian people. We
understand that some of your students may have not yet finalized their plans
for their year abroad program or internship for 2014/2015 and some of them
may be interested in doing an internship or a year-abroad program with our
organization.

The position is open to university students. No previous teaching
experience, no previous knowledge of Russian is required. Please help us
spread the word about this paid internship opportunity to your students and
colleagues. Thank you for your help!

For more information please contact the Director Natalia Bodrova
cosmoschool2 at mail.ru or cosmoschool2 at yandex.ru with any questions and
application inquiries.

Best regards,

Natalia Bodrova