iPhone (Verizon) in Moscow & St. Petersburg?

Richard Robin rrobin at EMAIL.GWU.EDU
Fri Apr 11 15:05:46 UTC 2014

This time around I am wondering whether it makes sense to try Verizon's
"Global data" plan.  Looks pretty good on paper, but I am wondering if it
actually works.

Please, ON-LIST!

​-Rich Robin​

--