Teffi, Vospominaniya

Gasan Gusejnov gusejnov at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 18 07:55:00 UTC 2014

Dear Robert,

It looks like Gooskin tells the folk, what they should answer in case
someone would ask them, what they were doing.

That is why imperative here should be translated as imperative: Don't go
our today! Or: Stay at home! If they ask, you are tired etc.

It is all due to the weakness of subjunctive in Russian...

Best
gg

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs