Imitation folk creativity is alive and well in Putin's Russia

Natalie Kononenko nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Wed Apr 23 03:17:19 UTC 2014

This is marvelous.  Where did you find this, Bob?  I'm assuming that this
is "folk creation" of the type described by Frank Miller in Folklore for
Stalin.

Has anyone other member of this group seen anything similar?  Does anyone
know which folklorist might have "helped" our babushka with her verse?

Natalie

--
Natalie Kononenko
Kule Chair in Ukrainian Ethnography