FW: annotations on a 1504 edition of the Odyssey

Adam Siegel apsiegel at LIBPO.UCDAVIS.EDU
Fri Apr 25 17:42:22 UTC 2014

Dear June,

I did a quick search (glagolica rukopis* site:hr) and found this: http://www.croatianhistory.net/gif/kurziv_zd1.jpg

I haven't checked any further yet, but the Matica Hrvatska or the Narodna Sveucilisna Knjiznica may have some digital collections on Glagolitic epigraphy.

All the best,

Adam