SOS: Schluss mit der Kom=?UTF-8?Q?=C3=B6die!_?=Stop That Comedy!

Liv Bliss bliss.mst at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 5 17:04:11 UTC 2014

I wanted to thank the magnificent SEELANGers who popped right up (off-list) with suggestions and offers to help me source that difficult-to-find book in the subject line: Daniel Schümann, Anne O. Fisher, and especially Karin Beck. Thank you all.

Best to all
Liv

Liv Bliss
ATA-Certified Russian to English Translator
tel.: (928) 367 1615

We have to protect the forest to keep the unicorns alive
Timothy Westbrook: Project Runway, Season 12