Analogs of Vysotsky

Maria Kisel kisel.masha at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 8 15:06:30 UTC 2014

Here is one more to add to this list: Kurt Cobain. The raspy vocal style, social satire and "the voice of a generation" as well as a certain criminal appeal are characteristics that apply to both. Of course, Vysotsky's influence was much more lasting, but comparing and contrasting the two may appeal to our students.

Masha Kisel

Sent from my iPhone